FULL TIME / PART TIME RESTAURANT AND BAR STAFF
We are looking for full time and part time waiters, waitresses and bartenders with a great personality who will deliver outstanding service with a smile.
Ideal applicants will be keen, well presented team players and should have a good wealth of knowledge about customer service and catering, but above all be passionate about food and drink.
As a member of The Coast's team you will ideally have at least one years' experience on the floor in a similar restaurant environment, where you would have learned how to be observant, anticipating your customers’ needs and to understand how to adapt your service style and engage with each individual customer.
The Job description/missions are to:
- Greet our customers in a warm and friendly way.
- Use your extensive knowledge of the menu to answer customers’ questions and make recommendations.
- Act as a final check on the quality and consistency of food and drinks before they are served.
- Assist the management team in maintaining standards.
- Clear tables, plates and glassware etc. efficiently and professionally.
- Make sure your customers have a fantastic experience that exceeds expectations.
- Keep up with Health & Food Safety standards.
CHEF DE PARTIE / COMMIS CHEF
We are looking for experienced Chef de Parties and Commis Chefs to help continue our growing success. The Chef de Partie/Commis Chef will join our kitchen brigade and help to bring fresh ideas to the table.
Do you have a passion for amazing food, a flair for flavours or maybe the buzz of a busy service does it for you? Maybe you know someone who would fit the bill?!
You will find at our restaurant that we offer a great dining experience and are passionate about food which is reflected in using fine, fresh, locally sourced produce and ingredients.
The Chef de Partie and Commis Chefs will:
- Have a minimum of one years’ experience in a similar role and environment, with a genuine commitment and passion for food and quality service.
- Adhere to health and safety practices and good hygiene in line with company food safety standards within our kitchen.
- Be a team player with strong communication and organisational skills.
- Help to manage stock control and operating a kitchen in line with food GP.
- Be creative in helping to bring new recipes to the table, and will be expected to help write new menus.
- Have a genuine passion and flair for fresh ingredients along with first rate skills.
You will be producing excellent freshly cooked food under pressure. A focus and belief in your own training and development will be essential as our senior team will aid in this.
Please get in touch with our Executive Chef, Carl Malcolm on email@example.com. Alternatively, you can call and speak to call on 01829 730785.