CHEF DE PARTIE / COMMIS CHEF
We are looking for experienced Chef de Parties and Commis Chefs to help continue our growing success. The Chef de Partie/Commis Chef will join our kitchen brigade and help to bring fresh ideas to the table.
Do you have a passion for amazing food, a flair for flavours or maybe the buzz of a busy service does it for you? Maybe you know someone who would fit the bill?!
You will find at our restaurant that we offer a great dining experience and are passionate about food which is reflected in using fine, fresh, locally sourced produce and ingredients.
The Chef de Partie and Commis Chefs will:
- Have a minimum of one years’ experience in a similar role and environment, with a genuine commitment and passion for food and quality service.
- Adhere to health and safety practices and good hygiene in line with company food safety standards within our kitchen.
- Be a team player with strong communication and organisational skills.
- Help to manage stock control and operating a kitchen in line with food GP.
- Be creative in helping to bring new recipes to the table, and will be expected to help write new menus.
- Have a genuine passion and flair for fresh ingredients along with first rate skills.
You will be producing excellent freshly cooked food under pressure. A focus and belief in your own training and development will be essential as our senior team will aid in this.
Please get in touch with our Executive Chef, Carl Malcolm on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call and speak to call on 01829 730785.