CHEF DE PARTIE / COMMIS CHEF
We are looking for experienced Chef de Parties and Commis Chefs to help continue our growing success. The Chef de Partie/Commis Chef will join our kitchen brigade and help to bring fresh ideas to the table.
Do you have a passion for amazing food, a flair for flavours or maybe the buzz of a busy service does it for you? Maybe you know someone who would fit the bill?!
You will find at our restaurant that we offer a great dining experience and are passionate about food which is reflected in using fine, fresh, locally sourced produce and ingredients.
The Chef de Partie and Commis Chefs will:
- Have a minimum of one years’ experience in a similar role and environment, with a genuine commitment and passion for food and quality service.
- Adhere to health and safety practices and good hygiene in line with company food safety standards within our kitchen.
- Be a team player with strong communication and organisational skills.
- Help to manage stock control and operating a kitchen in line with food GP.
- Be creative in helping to bring new recipes to the table, and will be expected to help write new menus.
- Have a genuine passion and flair for fresh ingredients along with first rate skills.
You will be producing excellent freshly cooked food under pressure. A focus and belief in your own training and development will be essential as our senior team will aid in this.